IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT SEA FOX
1. Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty.
2. Sea Fox boats are built using all composite hulls and decks. The transom is made of a 2" Penske composite transom board. Kledgecell makes up the deck foundation and reinforces the hull side walls. The stringers are 100% foam filled composite and are fiberglassed to the hull for a superior bond. Sea Fox uses 36-10 glass/matting and 17-08 glass/matting in the radius for strength and minimal flexing. Sea Fox uses a high-flex, isothalic gel coat from CCP.
3. The decks have aluminum plates fiberglassed into the motor mount splashwell area for extra strength to support maximum horsepower and heavier motor weights (4-Strokes).
4. Hydraulic steering, pull-up cleats, battery switch, swim boarding ladders and splashwell bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses (only on boats 19' and above) and Yamaha Command Link digital quages (21' and above) are standard on all Sea Fox boats.
5. All thru hull fittings below the waterline have safety seacock valves.
6. All Sea Fox boats are NMMA and USCG Certified.
7. Sea Fox packages with Yamaha outboards. The #1 selling outboard in the saltwater industry.
8. Sea Fox boats have oversized and oval shaped live wells with transparent plexiglass lids to keep bait fish livelier.
9. A keel drain tube is glassed into each hull from bow to stern for efficient draining.
10. All wiring is color coded for easy maintenance and serviceability. A rigging tube is permanently mounted in the hull for clean and efficient rigging. All main wiring connections are Deutsch connected.
11. Sea Fox hull design is Trademark Protected and Registered in the Library of Congress.